Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wiki Entries

Go down 
+5
Saynt SunForger
AmpTrooper
Bare Col'Mera
Sushiri Vhetin
Ky'ram Parjai'Kote
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Mereel Kestan

Wiki Entries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wiki Entries   Wiki Entries EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 3:53 am

Forum Name*:Mereel Kestan

Location:Minnesota, About the closest to Mandalore you can get, Except the Taiga

Interests*:God, Girls, Anything shooting, Anything knives, Anything rope.

Denomination*:Pentecostal

Description*:I am 6'5, blue eyes, black and brown hair, wide shoulders, and try to be a strategist.

Links:No links, Sorry.

Back to top Go down
Riya_Morut

Wiki Entries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wiki Entries   Wiki Entries EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 1:10 pm

Forum Name: Riya Morut
Interests: Too many to mention! (But obviously anything Star Wars.)
Denomination: Church of Christ

Description: I was raised in a Christian home and decided to fully dedicate my life to the Lord shortly before my 12th birthday. I've had a lot of struggles with that since then, especially in high school and college; I often battle with depression and have not had a strong community of Christians to lean on. I just graduated from the University of South Carolina and am applying for jobs teaching band, and I'm aiming at working in a Christian school so that I am surrounded by Believers and can help a younger generation prepare for the same struggles that plagued me. I don't believe Christians should sequester themselves, because how can we be lights to the world if we don't venture out into the darkness? I don't shy from controversy or from the Hyde-lke darkness that dwells within me; knowing my weaknesses helps me defend my soul from the outside forces that would like to rip it apart. I also believe in the power of music, and that God gave it to the world to be used for good!
Back to top Go down
Nico Fett

Nico Fett

Wiki Entries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wiki Entries   Wiki Entries EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 2:25 am

Forum Name: Nico Fett
Links:
* http://keldabe92.deviantart.com/
* https://www.facebook.com/nicothefett
Wiki Entries Nico_ARC
Wiki Entries NicoFace
Wiki Entries Death_of_an_ARC

Last edited by Nico Fett on Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/NicoTheFett
Saynt SunForger

Saynt SunForger

Wiki Entries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wiki Entries   Wiki Entries EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 6:29 am

The names Daniel I am a Christian! Denomination does not trouble me I think Jesus does not care about that. I am not against anyone of our faith. It is my hope that we as believers can come together through our faith and quit cutting each-other down when one does not believe specifically like i do or you do. Jesus died so that all men might live and have life abundantly. Not for us to cut men down at the knees. I strive to be Christ like in all that I do. Without him I would surely fail in all my dealings. He is my strong tower the rock upon all my cares rest. 1st Corinthians 16 verse 13-14 are my mantra of late. read it check it out its awesome.

I am 33 as of 19th of September a fact that is not lost on this believer in Jesus Christ! I am also married to a wonderful wife named Joy. I can think of no more appropraite name for her than that. God has truly blessed me in every way. I have a better home job and a means to make it because of Jesus I cannot praise him enough!

My interest are many but suffice to say I love Sci-Fi, reading, learning most especially anything of note history or the natural world. I spend a great deal of time reading my bible. Though i admit how much time is enough? Lord knows i could do it more. I pray and I concentrate on the hereafter a great deal more now than ever.

It is my highest calling to be an encourager! To preach Gods word. and one day I hope to be that preacher. To light the way and serve my fellow man. I work as a CNA to those unaware of that vernacular I am a certified nursing assistant. I do essentially the work nurses do not want to. Its not glamorous but it is fulfilling. I do believe God will find other gainful employment for me before long.

I struggle with a great many things in this life, but never with my faith. I am imperfect, and human, but it is my God that sustains me. No-one answers to me we answer solely to Christ Jesus. Its when we forget that fact and try to pass judgment on ourselves or others that we get into trouble. To encourage someone is not always easy, its the easy path to judge others or knock people down. However to be part of the body of Christ is to go against the grain of human understanding into the spiritual realm. It is to step outside our own meager point of view and decipher things through Gods penetrating gaze. Reading his word and growing in that godly knowledge is key to understanding. I am certain that I lack certain spiritual standards or values, it is by faith and the grace that comes with it that I am saved. Without Christ Jesus there is no hope. I can only aspire to be a helper to those that are lost or need encouragement. If you need anything an ear to listen, or a shoulder to cry on or just good old companionship look me up. I have skype and other mediums if you wish to talk. I live for the Lord and I hope to lead others to do the same. God bless you all and if you have blessed me with enough time to read all of this I hope it helps to know you are not alone. You are not crazy believing in Jesus and he is with you and I to the end no matter what happens in this mean old world and what other people might think. Leading people to Jesus through leading by example. Amen what could be more important than helping your brothers and sisters regardless of beliefs or principals? How do we lead others to the Lord by not reaching out of our comfort zones? You can not! Reach outside yourself today, choose God today. like Joshua said choose this day who'm you will serve as for me and my house we shall serve the Lord!
Back to top Go down
Nemo

Nemo

Wiki Entries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wiki Entries   Wiki Entries EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 1:58 am

Mando name: Nemo

Intrest: Music (jazz and blues are my favorite styles), movies (watching and making), science, philosophy, Christian apologetics (I like learning in general), video games, comic books, and costuming.

Denomination: I go to a Southern Baptist church but I'll go wherever TRUTH is preached.

Description: I came to Christ in repentence March 2008 which was my freshman year in college. It's been one wild ride ever since, with a lot of ups and downs. Currently I'm a student at the Univeristy of Southern Mississippi majoring in philosophy. My Biblical focus is mostly on Genesis 1-11 because of their importance to all of Christian doctrine.

Last edited by Nemo on Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:49 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Saynt SunForger

Saynt SunForger

Wiki Entries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wiki Entries   Wiki Entries EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 6:14 am

That is Awesome brother. Its nice to see other people joining the site. Its pretty quiet here, but we hope that changes. I fell out of love with the Mercs site seeings how they cut God out of the website. Nothing personal I am sure, but I feel like if i can not take god with me online then I needed to go elsewheres. Maybe they will come around. Glad to have such a warrior for Christ on here. God bles you and your cause brother!

AmpTrooper wrote:
Forum Name: AmpTrooper

Mando Name: Kaysh Aaray

Wink

Interests: Drums, guitar, bass, banjo, singing, building lightsabers, trooping, My Kids, helping other amputees and really anyone with disabilities, also helping people without disabilities to better understand and feel more comfortable around those with, winning soles for Christ!!!

Denomination: none. Just FULL Bible believing. My church teaches the Bible rather then preaches about it. So, we have never fit a denomination.

Description: I am a husband to a beautiful wife and father of 4 great kids. I am a prosthetic technician ( I build fake limbs), I am one of two worship leaders in our church, I am a sabersmith, I am a member of the Vader's first, 501st (TK 9025 Stormtrooper Commander), I troop because I lost my leg in a motorcycle accident. Well, actually I didn't. They tried to save it for over a year and I had to decide whether to have it amputated or keep trying to save it. Talk about a hard decision! I went with the amputation because I felt that is where God was leading me and I did it for my family. So, that I could get back to being a Husband and Dad. I felt after wards that I need to help people. I found a way through something that I love...Star Wars. So, with help I built the AmpTrooper and troop. I will be visiting the Children Amputee Clinic in ATL often! I also started the first Middle Georgia Amputee Support Group. God has shone me why this all happened. It had little to do with me but what I could do for others through him. He is NEVER left out of the AmpTrooper or the support group. Oh, I also make funny t-shirts for amputees!

Links: www.zazzle.com/coreycola
www.imperialroyalarms.com
Back to top Go down
AmpTrooper

AmpTrooper

Wiki Entries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wiki Entries   Wiki Entries EmptyThu May 06, 2010 11:52 am

Forum Name: AmpTrooper

Mando Name: Kaysh Aaray

Wink

Interests: Drums, guitar, bass, banjo, singing, building lightsabers, trooping, My Kids, helping other amputees and really anyone with disabilities, also helping people without disabilities to better understand and feel more comfortable around those with, winning soles for Christ!!!

Denomination: none. Just FULL Bible believing. My church teaches the Bible rather then preaches about it. So, we have never fit a denomination.

Description: I am a husband to a beautiful wife and father of 4 great kids. I am a prosthetic technician ( I build fake limbs), I am one of two worship leaders in our church, I am a sabersmith, I am a member of the Vader's first, 501st (TK 9025 Stormtrooper Commander), I troop because I lost my leg in a motorcycle accident. Well, actually I didn't. They tried to save it for over a year and I had to decide whether to have it amputated or keep trying to save it. Talk about a hard decision! I went with the amputation because I felt that is where God was leading me and I did it for my family. So, that I could get back to being a Husband and Dad. I felt after wards that I need to help people. I found a way through something that I love...Star Wars. So, with help I built the AmpTrooper and troop. I will be visiting the Children Amputee Clinic in ATL often! I also started the first Middle Georgia Amputee Support Group. God has shone me why this all happened. It had little to do with me but what I could do for others through him. He is NEVER left out of the AmpTrooper or the support group. Oh, I also make funny t-shirts for amputees!

Links: www.zazzle.com/coreycola
www.imperialroyalarms.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.imperialroyalarms.com
Bare Col'Mera

Wiki Entries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wiki Entries   Wiki Entries EmptyWed May 05, 2010 8:25 pm

Mando Name: Bare Col'Mera

Interests: Military, Computer Modeling and Animation, Anime, Geek Stuff

Denomination: Baptist

Desciption: A student at Texas A&M, member of the Corps of Cadets and Aggie Band. After graduation, I plan to pursue a Masters degree in Divinity and then go into the Military Chaplaincy.
Back to top Go down
Sushiri Vhetin

Sushiri Vhetin

Wiki Entries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wiki Entries   Wiki Entries EmptyWed May 05, 2010 3:23 am

Forum Name: Sushiri Vhetin

Interests: Drawing, Soccer

Denomination: Baptist

Description: Sushiri is an Admin, and friends with Ky'ram and Burun Ordo. She loves the Lord, and loves soccer.
Back to top Go down
Ky'ram Parjai'Kote
Admin
Ky'ram Parjai'Kote

Wiki Entries Empty
PostSubject: Wiki Entries   Wiki Entries EmptyMon May 03, 2010 8:33 am

Forum Name: Ky'ram Parjai'Kote

Interests: Singing, Managing Christian Mandos

Denomination: Southern Baptist

Description: Ky'ram is the co-founder of Christian Mandos, along with A'den Kyramud and Jaster Kinlew. He sings with Touch of the Master's Hand Ministries and the Stage Connection (see Links). He loves the Lord, and his Biblical focus is Revelation and the end-times.

Links: http://rlanning.com/, http://debbieddaniel.com/StageConnection.html

Back to top Go down
http://christianmandos.heavenforum.com
Sponsored content

Wiki Entries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wiki Entries   Wiki Entries Empty

Back to top Go down

Wiki Entries
Page 1 of 1