Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

~Christian Mandos Rapture Message~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ky'ram Parjai'Kote
Admin
Ky'ram Parjai'Kote

~Christian Mandos Rapture Message~ Empty
PostSubject: ~Christian Mandos Rapture Message~   ~Christian Mandos Rapture Message~ EmptyWed May 05, 2010 7:28 am

What I mean by Rapture message is something that we all collaborate together: a message to all of those left behind, basically explaining all that has happened. I have listed the main points this message should address:

1) What happened?

2) How did it happen?

3) What happens if I get "saved"?

4) What will happen in the future?

I drew inspiration for this by the message left behind by the Pastor in Left Behind. It got the point across. That's what I want here. I challenge each one of you to post an answer to each point (or every point), and I'll try and put them together to form one cohesive message.

~KPK~
Back to top Go down
http://christianmandos.heavenforum.com
Ky'ram Parjai'Kote
Admin
Ky'ram Parjai'Kote

~Christian Mandos Rapture Message~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Christian Mandos Rapture Message~   ~Christian Mandos Rapture Message~ EmptyFri May 14, 2010 7:22 pm

If you are reading this, you are one of the millions of people “left behind”. What happened? All of the believers in Jesus Christ, the Savior of the Earth, who took centuries of ridicule, have all been raptured, or taken. What this means is that every person who believed that Jesus is the only way to Heaven, not your good works, good deeds, or not lying, was taken up to Heaven to wait out the coming turmoil. It is not too late for you, however. If you believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, whom God sent down to Earth to redeem man, and say in your heart that you want him to wipe away your sins, he will. There are several steps you must take to get there:

A: Admit to God you are a sinner.
B: Believe that God sent his Son down to Earth to save mankind.
C: Commit your life to God.

I suggest finding a Bible and reading, memorizing, and studying it as much as you can. For there will be great catastrophes ahead of you.
1) A great leader will come to power, and command peace, and design global currency.
2) A False Prophet will also rise, and command everyone to worship this leader, whom is called the Beast.
3) Mankind will go through a great period of slaughters, wars, and catastrophes known as the Tribulation.
To read more on this period of time, read the book of Revelation, at the end of your Bible, starting in Chapter 4.
There will also be a Mark of the Beast. DO NOT accept the Mark. It will condemn you.

((This is my rough draft, I tried to give it a flow, feel free to add on to it...))
Back to top Go down
http://christianmandos.heavenforum.com

~Christian Mandos Rapture Message~
Page 1 of 1