Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Prayer Request

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Riya_Morut

Prayer Request Empty
PostSubject: Prayer Request   Prayer Request EmptyThu May 27, 2010 12:35 pm

Su'cuy, vode. I haven't been active on here or much on the Mercs site lately because I've moved for the summer and have caught the plague (twice!). My moving date actually got moved back a whole week because I could not leave my bed long enough to eat a full meal, much less drive six hours. This has left me weak and tired weeks later, and I'm still sick with more sinus crud. Chostochondritis is also flaring up, and it's pretty painful. (Chostochondritis is when the cartilage in your chest swells up. It's not dangerous, but it's VERY painful, and it never really goes away.) AND on top of that, the foctor is seriously considering testing me for arthritis, because my joints have been constantly aching for months. Please pray that I can get my health sorted out, because I am tired on my 22-year-old body acting like in belongs to a 60-year-old. I would really appreciate it!
Back to top Go down
Ky'ram Parjai'Kote
Admin
Ky'ram Parjai'Kote

Prayer Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer Request   Prayer Request EmptyFri May 28, 2010 5:02 am

Prayer is now ascending to heaven "like a sweet vapour".
Back to top Go down
http://christianmandos.heavenforum.com
Kad Adenn

Kad Adenn

Prayer Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer Request   Prayer Request EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 6:03 am

I also pray that you will find someone unto whom the Holy Spirit has given the gift of healing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Prayer Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer Request   Prayer Request Empty

Back to top Go down

Prayer Request
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off-topic, Real-life, Etc. :: Off-topic-
Jump to: