Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kar'taylir Manda Outreach

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ky'ram Parjai'Kote
Admin
Ky'ram Parjai'Kote

Kar'taylir Manda Outreach Empty
PostSubject: Kar'taylir Manda Outreach   Kar'taylir Manda Outreach EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 5:10 am

I got to thinking today, and the thought of potential outreach for CM hit me.

Now, I've submitted our site to Google, Yahoo, and Bing, and I've seen the Google bot around, but so far, no searches have revealed our site. So, I'm also thinking: what about setting up a Youtube channel, and letting several people make videos for us, or something else?

Any suggestions are welcome.

PS: In other news, I checked the Forumotion database of sites pertaining to religion, and out of 105, we are the only one dealing with Christians and Mandos (hence the name), yet we are #45 in the activity category. By comparison, #1 is "Muslims for Luxembourg" (Luxembourg?! We have less activity than Muslims in Luxembourg?! /rant).

We need to spread our cause!

~KPK~
Back to top Go down
http://christianmandos.heavenforum.com
Ky'ram Parjai'Kote
Admin
Ky'ram Parjai'Kote

Kar'taylir Manda Outreach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kar'taylir Manda Outreach   Kar'taylir Manda Outreach EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 9:30 am

So, after my rather long absence, I've had several ideas. Now, in addition to the banner that Jai has so wonderfully made, I (along with anyone else who wants to) will create several different signatures, avatars, etc. If you need resources, PM me either here, on the Mercs, or on Facebook, if you're my friend (Ky'ram Parjai'Kote). Also, Google IS your friend.
Back to top Go down
http://christianmandos.heavenforum.com

Kar'taylir Manda Outreach
Page 1 of 1