Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Not really a devotion, more like a resource...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Riya_Morut

Not really a devotion, more like a resource... Empty
PostSubject: Not really a devotion, more like a resource...   Not really a devotion, more like a resource... EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 10:59 am

Su'cuy, vode! This is the only thread that seemed to fit this post, so here it is.

Tonight we finished our last lesson from a book called Warrior Chicks by Holly Wagner. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS BOOK FOR ALL CHRISTIAN FEMMANDOS. It has chapters about staying at your post in times of trouble, submitting (and wielding) authority, keeping your focus in a crazy world, and tons of other topics that are very pertinent to both Christians and Mando wanna-bes.

If anyone would like tips on running a Bible study out of this book, just let me know. It has 11 chapters that can be done in a ten or eleven-week study (some of the chapters are short), or you could do it like we did and stretch it out over an entire school year.

I'm already working on things for our Bible study group for next year on female Christian role models. I'll post information about that as I go!
Back to top Go down
AmpTrooper

AmpTrooper

Not really a devotion, more like a resource... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not really a devotion, more like a resource...   Not really a devotion, more like a resource... EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 12:54 pm

Thanks for sharing that. I will make sure to tell my daughters about it (soon to be Femmandos).
Anything to help in this messed up world is greatly appreciated!
cyclops
Back to top Go down
http://www.imperialroyalarms.com

Not really a devotion, more like a resource...
Page 1 of 1