Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pictures for a story that I am writing

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ruusaan Dral

Ruusaan Dral

Pictures for a story that I am writing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pictures for a story that I am writing   Pictures for a story that I am writing EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 2:34 pm

kandosii ner vod! I like it.
Back to top Go down
Kad Adenn

Kad Adenn

PostSubject: Re: Pictures for a story that I am writing   Pictures for a story that I am writing EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 6:59 am

let's fix that dormancy problem. Smile
Back to top Go down
Ky'ram Parjai'Kote
Admin
Ky'ram Parjai'Kote

PostSubject: Re: Pictures for a story that I am writing   Pictures for a story that I am writing EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 7:46 pm

Well, probably since the site has been in dormancy for several months, I'd say he's either REALLY busy working on it, or has forgotten about it.

Welcome to the site, by the way.
Back to top Go down
http://christianmandos.heavenforum.com
Kad Adenn

Kad Adenn

PostSubject: Re: Pictures for a story that I am writing   Pictures for a story that I am writing EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 6:18 am

How is this coming along.
Back to top Go down
Ky'ram Parjai'Kote
Admin
Ky'ram Parjai'Kote

PostSubject: Re: Pictures for a story that I am writing   Pictures for a story that I am writing EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 8:55 am

Agreed...
Back to top Go down
http://christianmandos.heavenforum.com
AmpTrooper

AmpTrooper

PostSubject: Pictures for a story that I am writing   Pictures for a story that I am writing EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 8:46 am

Meet Kaysh Array. He is the main character for the first of a series of stories that I am working on with some semi-professional writers from FX Sabers. I will post some of the story at a later time. My version is really rough as I am more of an idea guy then a writer.
Anywho, the first picture is what I drew. A good friend of mine who is a professional artist drew the rest.
Pictures for a story that I am writing KAYSHAARAYBLK1Pictures for a story that I am writing KayshCovercoloredPictures for a story that I am writing Mainchar_armor
And yes, he is a Mando with a lightsaber but he has a very strange non-Mando past! You'll have to read the story when we are done with it.
Promises to be a very interesting story and fun site!
Back to top Go down
http://www.imperialroyalarms.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pictures for a story that I am writing   Pictures for a story that I am writing Empty

Back to top Go down

Pictures for a story that I am writing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fanfiction, Fanart, and RPGs :: Fanart-
Jump to: