Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Letters from the Last Times

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ky'ram Parjai'Kote
Admin
Ky'ram Parjai'Kote

Letters from the Last Times Empty
PostSubject: Letters from the Last Times   Letters from the Last Times EmptyWed May 26, 2010 8:12 am

LETTER #1

Dear Mom,
Something happened. A lot of people disappeared. It's scary. I was walking down the street, my neighbor, Joe, was walking his dog, a car was driving by; the next second, just like that, the car's hurtling toward me, Joe's dog was barking at the pile of Joe's clothes, and screams erupted from the house behind me. The car smashed through the garage, and I rushed into the house to help.
I was stunned, Mom. When I pried open the driver's door, the driver was gone, the only thing left was a pile of clothes. The source of the screams, Mrs. Collig, rushed into the garage.
~"John, what happened?"
~"I don't know, Mrs. Collig."
~"Is the driver alright?"
~"Look for yourself."
~"He's...gone."
~"Is that a Bible in the passenger seat?"
That sounded suspicious. Joe was a Christian; he wore one of those cross necklaces, and he tried to "witness" to me; this other guy had a Bible.
~"Why were you screaming, Mrs. Collig?"
~"My husband disappeared. Scott was walking into the kitchen, wham, he's gone, his clothes and his pocket New Testament still there."
~"He went to church?"
~"Every Sunday."
~"Did you?"
~"No, I'm atheist."
As they say in science, 3 items in correlation prove a theory. I read the Bible from the wrecked car, I randomly opened the book to one of the markers, and it fell to 1 Thessalonians 5. According to it, all Christians are going to be raptured, or taken to Heaven. I'm going to read more and write you another letter.
In paranoia,

Jimmy
Back to top Go down
http://christianmandos.heavenforum.com

Letters from the Last Times
Page 1 of 1