Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mereel saying hi!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mereel Skirata

Mereel saying hi!!! Empty
PostSubject: Mereel saying hi!!!   Mereel saying hi!!! EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 10:09 am

Hey guys, I had a nice long intro that I wrote up, but somehow it got erased before i could post it. I'm Its really late here and I dunno if I have time to retype it all. So here is the short version...

Well first off I'm Stephen or as a LOT of people know me as, Mereel. Be a Christian all of my life and have. My life is very family and Christ orientated, I grew up in a big homeschooling family and have stayed close to them and Christ my entire 18 years of life. I'm currently House-Churching with my family, We broke off from the main stream churches because we felt they were not heading in the direction God wanted. Actually. we have now broken into 4 times into smaller house churching groups in our area.

So yeah, thats pretty much the short version. hmm what else, umm I'm up here in southern Maine, been costuming for about two years now. Going to college in the fall. Actually the first person in my immediate family, and being schooled from home 18 years I'm a little nervous, I still don't know what I'm doing of what God has for me so I could use your Prayers.

Well thats pretty much it, I can't wait to get to know you guys more! God Bless and Guide you!

-Stephen

PS. Feel free to hit me up on Facebook, (name is Stephen Simonds Grad of 2010 so look closely at my profile picture to make sure its the right Stephen Wink )
Back to top Go down
Ky'ram Parjai'Kote
Admin
Ky'ram Parjai'Kote

Mereel saying hi!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mereel saying hi!!!   Mereel saying hi!!! EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 7:07 pm

Wow. Mereel...

I...wow...

Welcome, man, didn't know you were a Christian. Glad you could make it, anyway!

~Ky'ram~

(PS: This guy is hilarious. Don't be drinking anything when you read his posts...it'll end up on the screen...)

(PSS: NO U)
Back to top Go down
http://christianmandos.heavenforum.com

Mereel saying hi!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off-topic, Real-life, Etc. :: Introduce Yourself!-
Jump to: