Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Additions to the Dictionary

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ky'ram Parjai'Kote
Admin
Ky'ram Parjai'Kote

Additions to the Dictionary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Additions to the Dictionary   Additions to the Dictionary EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 9:00 pm

Basically, official for Mandos is the same as Lucas Official in this case.
Back to top Go down
http://christianmandos.heavenforum.com
Kad Adenn

Kad Adenn

PostSubject: Re: Additions to the Dictionary   Additions to the Dictionary EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 6:59 am

I didn't mean officially as in Lucas Official. But rather official for Mandalorians.
Back to top Go down
Ky'ram Parjai'Kote
Admin
Ky'ram Parjai'Kote

PostSubject: Re: Additions to the Dictionary   Additions to the Dictionary EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 8:00 pm

No, not really. The best you can do is store them and use them unofficially. Usually you could just submit them to Karen Traviss for approval and addition to the lexicon. But since she's not writing Star Wars, there's really no hope now.
Back to top Go down
http://christianmandos.heavenforum.com
Kad Adenn

Kad Adenn

PostSubject: Additions to the Dictionary   Additions to the Dictionary EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 6:13 am

I've found myself making up many new words in Mando'a. Is there any way we can have an official way to canonize new Mando'a words?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Additions to the Dictionary   Additions to the Dictionary Empty

Back to top Go down

Additions to the Dictionary
Page 1 of 1