Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Christain symbolism

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Saynt SunForger

Saynt SunForger

Christain symbolism Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christain symbolism   Christain symbolism EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 10:53 pm

I like it!
Back to top Go down
Nemo

Nemo

PostSubject: Re: Christain symbolism   Christain symbolism EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 11:31 pm

I've decided to go with this on the right breast plate...

Christain symbolism Capture1

and I may put some crosses on the guntlets but not sure yet. Smile
Back to top Go down
Saynt SunForger

Saynt SunForger

PostSubject: Re: Christain symbolism   Christain symbolism EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 8:52 pm

Yup money she is scarce anymore, but i have most of the parts to get done now its getting them painted and getting the soft parts made or bought.
Back to top Go down
Nemo

Nemo

PostSubject: Re: Christain symbolism   Christain symbolism EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 1:25 am

Saynt SunForger wrote:
...so far money and time have been a huge factor. or rather the lack of both.

I hear ya there man. lol
Back to top Go down
Saynt SunForger

Saynt SunForger

PostSubject: Re: Christain symbolism   Christain symbolism EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 9:23 pm

Yeah I thought it looked like an IRON CROSS also. Too bad its associated with the NAZIS but i think it also fits with the space pirate or fringer aspect of Madalorians in general. I am using the TEMPLAR cross in my kit. The cross will start at the face go over the top of the helmet to the back. I have not nailed down colors yet tho. I have also pretty much decided to go rogue and not join the Mercs due to personal issues I have with them and the clan that was started in my area mostly with my clan tho. Too many ego's nobody wanted to be an indian and everyone wanted to be chief. I may look into Georgia since i am so close though. Who knows..... Good luck with your kit though if its God's will I may get mine done as well, so far money and time have been a huge factor. or rather the lack of both.

Nemo wrote:
I kinda like the Manda Motors idea...I might be able to extend the bottom a little to make it look iron crossish (if that's even a term). The original idea I had was to write "JN316" vertically on one of the shoulder plates. I was looking at the gallery and saw one of the images was a square cross...I may use that instead of nautilus whirl on the breast plate.
Back to top Go down
Nemo

Nemo

PostSubject: Re: Christain symbolism   Christain symbolism EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 8:28 am

I kinda like the Manda Motors idea...I might be able to extend the bottom a little to make it look iron crossish (if that's even a term). The original idea I had was to write "JN316" vertically on one of the shoulder plates. I was looking at the gallery and saw one of the images was a square cross...I may use that instead of nautilus whirl on the breast plate.
Back to top Go down
Saynt SunForger

Saynt SunForger

PostSubject: Re: Christain symbolism   Christain symbolism EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 9:33 pm

Its also my profile pic. lol duh moment there. sheesh i feel dense. I puklled that off the wiki months ago. almost pirateish and looks cool too.

Saynt SunForger wrote:
The best combo i have seen is one already on the wiki not to dicount or discredit the one you came up with its neat also. But the Mandal Motors or Mando motors i get the mconfused on the wikipedia, and star wars wiki under sybols of either for Star Wars you should be able to find it.

Ky'ram Parjai'Kote wrote:
If you'll notice the banner above, that logo is the closest we have imagined simply that combines the two. It is the 'official' CM logo, and free and available to use in the Gallery tab above.
Back to top Go down
Saynt SunForger

Saynt SunForger

PostSubject: Re: Christain symbolism   Christain symbolism EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 9:32 pm

The best combo i have seen is one already on the wiki not to dicount or discredit the one you came up with its neat also. But the Mandal Motors or Mando motors i get the mconfused on the wikipedia, and star wars wiki under sybols of either for Star Wars you should be able to find it.

Ky'ram Parjai'Kote wrote:
If you'll notice the banner above, that logo is the closest we have imagined simply that combines the two. It is the 'official' CM logo, and free and available to use in the Gallery tab above.
Back to top Go down
Ky'ram Parjai'Kote
Admin
Ky'ram Parjai'Kote

PostSubject: Re: Christain symbolism   Christain symbolism EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 8:49 am

Back to top Go down
http://christianmandos.heavenforum.com
Nemo

Nemo

PostSubject: Christain symbolism   Christain symbolism EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 11:50 pm

Ok...within the next few months I'm going to start working on my first kit, but I've reached a little snag...I'm wanting the kit to be God honoring in some way. I have a couple ideas, but I'd like to have more for options. Has anybody on here put images or lettering on their kit that had Christian symbolism but still within the Star Wars Universe?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christain symbolism   Christain symbolism Empty

Back to top Go down

Christain symbolism
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Costuming and Events :: Costuming-
Jump to: